by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Just want to say a big thank you for this women

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-10

I Just want to say a big thank you for this women Empty
PostSubject: I Just want to say a big thank you for this women   I Just want to say a big thank you for this women EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 am

Horse Power would like to thank Concordia for all her help in Baileys, Please if there are others that support charities this is a well worth getting along side. You will soon recognize her true love for horses, young, old, ugly, what ever state there in she pulls them back, only hang up she finds it hard to let go. Amazing Women.javascript:emoticonp('lol!')

Cyd Santa Maria Shelter

I Just want to say a big thank you for this women Image001

“SO THAT ONE DAY WHAT WILL SEEM STRANGE WILL BE TO NOT REPORT CRUELTY”

My name is Concordia Marquez and l set the association up 6 years ago, it is my dream that one day we will stop cruelty to all animals which l know will never happen but if l can save some animals and take to court the people that cause them pain its all worth it. It takes months to take someone to court plus weeks of research. My husband Daniel Galindo who is a lawyer gives his time for free (boy he spends hours doing this work for the centre) and when we win its gives us great satisfaction. Virginia Solera (Viki) my sister she is my right hand always there when l need her, she really is a rock in more ways than one for me. If we have a sick horse and we are up all night Viki is here by my side, a bit like when we were kids staying up talking but this time helping me.

CYD are like the R.S.P.C.A because we do take the people to court for cruelty if we catch them. This all takes money which is why we need donations great or small, what ever you can give we are grateful.http://www.cydanimals.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.baileyshorsefeeds.es

I Just want to say a big thank you for this women
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
by Baileys Horse Feeds :: Animal Rescue in Spain :: Horse Rescue-
Jump to: