by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessicalove

Number of posts : 7
name : jessicalove
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            Empty
PostSubject: Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'    Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'                                            EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 am

Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills' in the 5th round picks of 2010. This was the first time Chinese player plays

into NFL jerseys" I am very excited, and very happy" said Mr. Wang," There was

no doubt it would be a momentous occasion for me, and i feel proud of the first".
The 1.95-meter tall and 140km weight Wang Kai comes from Virginia Tech. As a left-tackle, he was the core of the offenc.

He helped the side to the ACC Division titles in 2008 and received the award for Scholar-Athlete.
Wang Kai comes from a very athletic family. The American Media pays enough attention to this chinese boy and think he can

be the next Yao Ming.Hockey jersey

Back to top Go down

Mr Wang was drafted by the Buffalo Bills'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
by Baileys Horse Feeds :: Horse Polo-
Jump to: