by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
best horse has the best racing EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
best horse has the best racing EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
best horse has the best racing EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
best horse has the best racing EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
best horse has the best racing EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
best horse has the best racing EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
best horse has the best racing EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
best horse has the best racing EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
best horse has the best racing EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

best horse has the best racing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annwang

Number of posts : 5
name : annwang
Registration date : 2010-07-15

best horse has the best racing Empty
PostSubject: best horse has the best racing   best horse has the best racing EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 pm

I like horse,and want to buy a good one
but i havenot found the best stores.
At the same time,i found a good news about the nfl
want to share with us,hope you like it
if you have the good site,please tell me,thank you.
Bengals release receiver Antonio Bryant, owe him $8 million
A series of ill-advised decisions didn't give Antonio Bryant the time he needed to come back from a lingering knee injury.([url= www.2009allstar.com]MLB jerseys[/url])

The veteran receiver was released by the Bengals Sunday, confirming speculation that the team would part ways with him and ending a short yet costly five-month tenure.

It ended up being one of the most expensive decisions in the team's 43 seasons of existence. Without playing a down, Bryant made $6.95 million via a $3.6 million roster bonus, $3.1 million roster bonus which was paid on March 21 and $250,000 for taking part in the team's offseason workout program.

He could be making even more. Bryant's agent, Lamont Smith, said that the team did not approach him about an injury settlement and that they would file a grievance to get the $1.55 million in base salary he was scheduled to make.

"Our position is you can't cut a guy if he's hurt. We know what the rules are. We expect to be paid his salary for the year," Smith said. "He understands what his rights are. We've talked about it over the last three weeks and he understands it's a business."

When asked if he thought he would be released last Thursday, Bryant said: "That's not a decision for me to make. I know what I'm capable of doing. Whatever their decision is that's the one that's made upstairs. That's not the one for me to make. My thing is to play football and whenever I'm able to do that I'll play to the best of my ability."[url= www.nfljerseychina.com]nfl jerseys[/url

Bryant agreed to terms with the Bengals on a four-year, $28 million contract on March 10 and signed two days later. The Bengals signed him despite the fact that he injured his left knee twice last year with Tampa Bay and had arthroscopic surgery during training camp to repair a torn meniscus.
www.2009allstar.com
Back to top Go down

best horse has the best racing
Page 1 of 1