by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
  come to talk about the horse together. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

come to talk about the horse together.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jerseys123456789

Number of posts : 28
name : yinhuan
Registration date : 2010-12-10

come to talk about the horse together. Empty
PostSubject: come to talk about the horse together.     come to talk about the horse together. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 am

MVP candidate Vick is the leader of Eagles
When Michael Vick Kyle Orton jerseys
raised his voice in the huddle and spoke up on the sideline, teammates responded .

Vick is not just playing like an MVP, he's become a leader for the Philadelphia Eagles. After they blew an 11-point lead and fell behind Houston on Thursday night, Vick sparked a 34-24 comeback win.

"He was very vocal about everyone rallying and picking up their games, and he said that he was going to pick up his game," Reid said. "It was all positive. For someone that's normally quiet, when he speaks up like that, people listen. I thought he did a very nice job of bringing good energy."

Vick is surrounded by guys who grew up idolizing him and being him in video games. Running back LeSean McCoy and wide receivers DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin were in high school when Vick was a superstar with the Atlanta Falcons.

"I joke with Mike all the time about in high school, my whole team had his cleats when he was playing in the NFL," McCoy said. "Now I'm in the same huddle with him, locker room with him, joking with him, texting him, calling him. I'm a fan of his. I just can't show him too much. But it's different. It's the same for me, for Maclin, for DeSean. Us young guys, to be playing with him, we're excited. We look up to him. I think it works out when you look up to your leader instead of just playing with your leader."

Vick Adewale Ogunleye jerseys
has undergone a total transformation in Philadelphia after nearly ruining his career. He used to rely on raw skills to be a dynamic player who went to three Pro Bowls. Now, Vick is a complete quarterback.

"He's worked so hard," Reid said. "He goes out there and stays after practice. He did that last year when he was trying to get himself back into shape, and then this offseason he spent so much time getting himself right. That's where this helps Michael, especially with the way he plays the game. He plays a physical type of game at quarterback, and you have to be in good shape to do that."

Vick's numbers SAYERS jerseys
are incredible, especially considering he entered the season as a backup and missed three games with a rib injury. He's thrown for 2,243 yards, 15 touchdowns and only two interceptions. He has a 63.8 completion percentage and his passer rating of 105.7 trails only Tom Brady (105.Cool. Vick also has run for 467 yards and six scores.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1