by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annwang

Number of posts : 5
name : annwang
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' Empty
PostSubject: Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet'   Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet' EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm

MANKATO -- Brett Favre probably could have gotten more peace and quiet if he had simply shown up for Vikings training camp.[url= www.2009allstar.com]MLB jerseys[/url]

A day after NFL sources said Favre sent messages to Vikings personnel and team officials telling them that he planned to retire, the quarterback denied doing any such thing and told reporters in a brief interview in Hattiesburg, Miss., that he will return for a 20th NFL season if he is healthy.

That is the big issue for Favre, who underwent surgery on his left ankle in late May and still isn't satisfied with how it feels. "I haven't made a decision yet, so that tells you one thing," Favre said.

Favre's agent, Bus Cook, said the quarterback will visit noted surgeon James Andrews next week to have the ankle examined. "He's working out really hard, and everything seems to indicate that if he is healthy and can contribute and play at the level that he has become accustomed to, he will play," Cook said.[url= www.nfljerseychina.com]nfl jerseys[/url]

Favre, who will turn 41 on Oct. 10, did say he has a time frame in mind for making a decision and has talked to the team so it knows when that decision might come. "That is up for discussion," Favre said. "But they know and we know.''

He also denied that his absence is related in any way to getting a raise on the $13 million he is due in 2010. "It has nothing to do with money," Favre said.

However, according to NFL sources, the Vikings appear willing to sweeten the pot for Favre with an offer that could pay him $20 million, including $16 million guaranteed, plus incentives potentially worth $4 million based on postseason success.

Cook said he has not started negotiations with the Vikings, who signed Favre to a two-year contract last Aug. 18.

"It will ultimately be his decision, but it's definitely not about the money," Cook said. "If they want to reward him, nobody's going to walk away from that. But it's not a factor in his decision."

Favre, as is his routine, spent time Wednesday morning at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, throwing just a few passes before helping coach players. Afterward, he said he did not send text messages informing anyone with the Vikings that he was done.
[url= www.uggbootskicks.com]ugg boots wholesale[/url]
That was contrary to what Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe said Tuesday when he admitted Favre had "told a couple of guys on the team that he was going to retire." Shiancoe, though, had not talked to Favre himself and Wednesday he declined to comment further on the situation.
Back to top Go down

Favre says: 'I haven't made a decision yet'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
by Baileys Horse Feeds :: Cross Country-
Jump to: