by Baileys Horse Feeds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

by Baileys Horse Feeds

a Community Forum for all things Horse Related in Spain & Portugal

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» paper work for transporting to uk
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm by raine

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - MANILVA
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm by SpotsInSpain

» I ENDURANCE COMPETITION - CASARES
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm by SpotsInSpain

» Hockey is a Way to Health Life
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am by jerseys123456789

» History of Baseball
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am by jerseys123456789

» Please give Twinkle A Home
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am by jerseys123456789

» Is Today’s Baseball Kit Much Safer?
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am by jerseys123456789

» Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am by jerseys123456789

» sport of horse
Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am by jerseys123456789

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert

Albert

Number of posts : 9
name : Competa, Malaga
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga Empty
PostSubject: Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga   Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:45 pm

We have to Open Market sales/Fiestas on Public Land. Up until last year they were on waste land in Velez Malaga. Now they have been moved to a very nice Municipal Plot between Velez Malaga and Algarobbo. It is on Sprint and Summer. VERY VERY Spanish! It runs for three (3) days.
WE also have the Arenas (village),Horse and mule sale feria. The Sedalla (village) horse and mule sale. I'll post here again when I have the dates. Albert
Back to top Go down
jerseys123456789

Number of posts : 28
name : yinhuan
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am

Very happy to be here, thanks for your sharing. I also have some things to share with youChad Greenway jerseys
.hope you will like them.
Back to top Go down

Ferias/Fiestas/Horse Sale Fiestas East Of Malaga
Page 1 of 1